Painting   Tactics   Army Lists   Battle Reports   Reviews   Archives
Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black Orc Warboss on foot

Nowadays, my Warboss gets to lead da boyz on foot instead of from a boar, considering the amount of well-aimed cannons there are out there. So this is the model for my Black Orc Warboss. He's converted from the most recent metal figure, but I replaced his head with that of Grimgor Ironhides' (because I wanted my boss to show his face and walk without a helmet). Also, I think the boss pole on his back is from the 40k Nobz box, and I've also added a few bitz from the Black Orc plastic box. I'm quite happy with him, he looks menacing and capable of bashing some 'eads together.

I hope you like him, although some of the colors look a bit off in the natural lighting I used when taking the picture (his tongue is more on the pink side). As always, click on the image for a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment